This course was designed and developed as a result of grant provided by the Rural Health Continuing Education Sub-program (RHCE) Stream One.
The course was originally developed as a means for continuing professional development of rural specialist medical practitioners. However, it was recognised early on as an important educational resource for trainees of the College, as well as for the continuing professional development of non-rural fellows and educational affiliates. As a result, the course was made available to all College members, on the Learning Management System (LMS) of the RANZCR Learning Portal.
- The Role of Manager (3 parts – 30 min each)
- Managing Others (30 min)
- Understanding Self as Manager (30 min)
- Change Management Principles (2 parts – 30 min each)
- Transitioning through Change (2 parts – 30 min each)
- Conducting an Effective Meeting (2 parts – 45 and 30 min)
- Conflict Management (2 parts – 30 min each)
- The Recruitment and Selection Process (45 min)
- Behavioural Interviewing Techniques (30 minutes)
- Work, Health & Safety Act (2011) (30 minutes)
This resource has been funded by the Department of Health under the Rural Health Continuing Education Sub-program (RHCE) Stream One which is managed by the Committee of Presidents of Medical Colleges. The RANZCR is solely responsible for the content of, and views expressed in any material associated with this project.
Please note: The duration estimate for each module does not include time required for additional reading material and note taking. This is a recommended duration only, therefore it may not be an exact reflection for how long each individual would take to complete.
Should you have any questions regarding the learning modules, please contact email@example.com.