July 12, 2015 Uncategorised Comments Off on Acute Low Back Pain
As this module builds on the information from the Clinical Decision Rules (CDRs) module, it is important that you have completed it prior to commencing this module.
Duration: 120 minutes
This module will answer the following questions:
- How can clinical decision rules help to standardise pre-test risk evaluation of patients with acute low back pain?
- What underlying / associated conditions do I need to be aware of when I am evaluating an adult with acute back pain?
- What clinical decision rules can help to determine pre-test risk of medically serious causes of acute low back pain in patients with acute low back pain?
- What else do you need to think about when you consider imaging a patient with this condition apart from pre-test probability?
- Module Chapter (PDF)
- Acute Low Back Pain (iBook)
Start this module by clicking on the button below:
Previous LessonNext Lesson