July 12, 2015 Uncategorised Comments Off on Adult Head Trauma
As this module builds on the information from the Clinical Decision Rules (CDRs) module, it is important that you have completed it prior to commencing this module.
Duration: 120 minutes
This module will answer the following questions:
- What is the condition?
- How can CDRs help standardise pre-test risk evaluation of patients with suspected intracranial injury?
- What clinical decision rules can help to determine pre-test risk of clinically important intracranial injury in patients with head trauma?
- What else do you need to think about, other than pre-test probability of a condition, when you are considering performing diagnostic imaging in a patient with blunt head trauma?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the relevant imaging techniques?
- Module Chapter (PDF)
- Adult Head Trauma (iBook)
Start this module by clicking on the button below:
Previous LessonNext Lesson