July 12, 2015 Uncategorised Comments Off on Paediatric Cervical Spine Trauma
As this module builds on the information from the Clinical Decision Rules (CDRs) module, it is important that you have completed it prior to commencing this module.
Duration: 120 minutes
This module will answer the following questions:
- What is cervical spine trauma?
- How can clinical decision rules help to standardise pre-test risk evaluation of children with cervical spine trauma?
- What clinical decision rules can help to determine pre-test risk of clinically important blunt cervical spine injury in paediatric patients with cervical spine trauma?
- What else do you need to think about, other than pre-test probability of clinically important cervical spine injury, when you are considering performing diagnostic imaging in a patient with blunt cervical spine trauma?
- Module Chapter (PDF)
- Paediatric Cervical Spine Trauma (iBook)
Start this module by clicking on the button below:
Previous LessonNext Lesson