RHCE Stream One Funding Round Two recipients
The Committee of Presidents of Medical Colleges (CPMC) is pleased to announce the successful applicants from the second round of funding under RHCE Stream One.
Individual Grants: Funding has been awarded to 20 individual specialists who live and work in rural and remote locations to support their access to CPD; and
Project Grants: Seven project grants have been awarded to six Medical Specialist Colleges to develop and deliver CPD activites that meet the needs of medical specialists in rural and remote areas of Australia.
The seven successful project applications from the second round of funding by RHCE Stream One are:
- Acute Neurotrauma Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- The Occasional Intensivist College of Intensive Care Medicine (CICM)
- Rural CPD web portal The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP)
- Enhancing performance through self audit and peer review The Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (RACMA)
- Indigenous Health Modules: Rural Specialist Resources Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA)
- Perinatal Mortality and Morbidity: learning from adverse events to improve care The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Practice Visits: reviewing specialist practice to improve the safety and quality care The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricans and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
Visit our website for further information on these projects and other projects funded by previous funding rounds.